Audiology in Salinas and Monterey
Since 1963, Valley Hearing Center has been family owned and operated, becoming the premiere hearing center and hearing aid provider in Salinas, Monterey and surrounding areas of California. We pride ourselves on patient-oriented care and are dedicated to helping you realize and treat hearing loss in a way that better improves your quality of life.
Audiologists & Hearing Instrument Specialists in Salinas & Monterey Who Care
If you’ve lived your whole life with a hearing impairment, have recently experienced a loss of hearing or have noticed a drop in your quality of hearing, let the professionals at Valley Hearing Center help. A leader in audiology in Salinas and Monterey, CA, we’re dedicated to helping our patients better understand their hearing impairments and can assess your unique situation to recommend the right hearing aid for you. Our mission is to improve the lives of the people we treat in any way that we can and our tailored patient service shows our strive to address your unique concerns.
Whether you’re someone who’s in need of a hearing aid, to assist you in coping with a recent hearing loss or you’re someone who’s lived all your life with a hearing impairment, our expert audiologists in Salinas and Monterey, CA will help you to fully understand your options. We even offer free hearing tests, to give you peace of mind about your level of audial awareness. From assistive listening devices to custom earmolds and more, we’re your local and trusted source for all things audiology in Salinas and Monterey, CA. Take a look at a few of the ways we’re committed to helping you:
- We offer free hearing tests to the general public and will even give you a $20 Target gift card when you stop in for one!
- We accept almost all forms of insurance, including MEDI-Cal.
- We offer financing in-house and through Care Credit, with rates as low as zero percent.
- Our staff is patient-oriented and dedicated to helping you with hearing loss treatment.
- Our services and products include hearing aids, hearing tests, assistive listening devices, custom earmolds and more.