If you couldn’t attend the October Lunch & Learn hosted by your audiologists in Salinas, CA, you missed a fun and informative event. For those who couldn’t make it, here’s the recap:
- Location: The Lunch & Learn took place at Georgio’s, 201 Main St, Salinas, CA.
- Attendance: 28 guests took advantage of this educational (and tasty) luncheon.
- Meal: Lunch & Learn attendees enjoyed an Italian meal of lasagna, salad and cheesy garlic bread.
- Agenda: The speaker for the day spoke for about 45 minutes, discussing the topic of hearing loss. This is the typical agenda for the Lunch & Learn events. We talk about the ear itself, the brain’s role in hearing, hearing loss and how hearing loss can affect day-to-day life. We also discuss tinnitus and potential treatments for this condition.
- Free testing: The Lunch & Learn also provided an opportunity for guests to undergo a free hearing test. This gave each attendee a baseline of their hearing health for peace of mind and direction for future ear care. Guests enjoyed the detailed test we provided. The free exam took about 45 minutes, and included the use of a video otoscope. This allowed people to see inside their ear canal during the exam. It was an enlightening (and fun) experience.
This October event is fairly typical of our Lunch & Learn events. You can always leave your checkbook at home. This is an educational seminar and lunch, provided by your audiologists in Salinas, CA. There is no cost to you, and nothing is sold at this event. Enjoy an informative talk by an expert in the industry and learn helpful tips and techniques on hearing care.
March Lunch & Learn
Join us on March 14 for a free lunch and raffle at Paine’s Restaurant and Bar!
- Who: Anyone over the age of 60 is welcome!
- What: Free Lunch & Learn. We will be hosting an educational brain hearing seminar. Megan Felthoven will be discussing the latest developments in the hearing industry and will be available to answer any questions you have on this topic.
- When: Thursday, March 14, 12:30 pm
- Where: Paine’s Restaurant, 421 East St., Hollister, CA 95023
- Why: You’ll learn about the latest hearing aid technology and the relationships between hearing loss, aging and dementia. It will be a fun and educational luncheon to educate yourself about these important health topics. You’ll also participate in a raffle to win a great prize. Remember, all this is available at no cost to you, so don’t hesitate to enjoy a free lunch and seminar on us!
Don’t Miss Out
We have room for 20 complimentary guests at our Lunch & Learn. Call today to reserve your spot! Reach out to us at 831-705-3118 to RSVP. You can also contact our team at 831-240-4162 with any questions about the regular services provided by our audiologists in Salinas, CA. We are ready to assist you with a full range of services, including hearing aids, hearing tests, assistive listening devices, custom earmolds and more. We look forward to seeing you at the next Lunch & Learn. Check back each month for new event listings!
Categorised in: Audiologists
This post was written by Writer