Hearing technology is constantly evolving, constantly improving and helping people with all sorts of hearing impairments to live happier, fuller lives every day. At Valley Hearing Center, we’re not your run-of-the-mill hearing aid provider, nor are we just a service for audio tests in Salinas and Monterey, CA—we’re your all-encompassing provider of patient care when it comes to hearing impairments, hearing loss and deafness.
Our job isn’t just to teach you about your hearing issues and send you on your way with a hearing aid: it’s to help you understand your condition, help you explore all of the possibilities available to you and make you comfortable with your decision moving forward. Take a look at all of the ways we’re here to help you manage your hearing loss in Salinas and Monterey, CA:
- Clinical services: Valley Hearing Center is proud to provide free audio tests in Salinas and Monterey, CA to help determine if you’re in need of a hearing aid or assistive listening device. All of our tests are administered by licensed audiologists. If your test results show a loss in hearing or hearing impairment, we’re more than happy to consult with you to determine your options moving forward—whether it means being fitted with a hearing aid to cope with hearing loss in Salinas and Monterey, CA or being referred to a physician for a medical consultation.
- Dispensing services: We carry an exceptional array of hearing aids, from a number of industry leading manufacturers, making it easy for you to find the assistive listening device that best fits you. Our personable patient care coordinators will help you select a device that meets your needs, then program that specific unit to best serve you. Aside from hearing aid dispensing services, we also provide in-house hearing aid repairs, battery replacements, hearing aid cleaning and hearing management training for individuals and their families. We aim to be your encompassing dispensary for all assistive listening products and services.
- Custom earplugs and musician products: Do you have a hearing condition that’s worsened when you swim? How about a persistent listening issue that makes phone conversations nearly impossible to hear? Valley Hearing Center is on the cutting edge of hearing aid technology, allowing you to benefit from our vast array of specialized products and services. We’re happy to craft custom earmolds to help you get the specialized swim plugs, headset ear pieces and custom monitors you need to keep up with your active lifestyle. We also specialize in musician’s earpieces, giving you the help you need to make and listen to the music you love.
As you begin to understand and address your hearing issue, know that Valley Hearing Center will be with you every step of the way. We’re proud of our attention to complete patient care and we’ll go above and beyond to make you comfortable with your hearing loss in Salinas and Monterey, CA during each of your visits with us:
- Consultations: We’ll evaluate your unique situation, discuss your fears, goals and expectations with you and help to tailor a plan that fits you. From helping you to understand the hearing loss that’s befallen you, to taking custom earmolds for your unique hearing aid, you can feel comfortable with us leading the way.
- Fittings: Our helpful professionals will ensure that your hearing aid has the perfect fit, is programmed to meet your hearing needs and that you’re comfortable with the device in all of its facets. From there, we’ll discuss how to get used to your hearing aid, what you can expect from it and how to properly care for the equipment.
- Ongoing care: Is your hearing aid meeting your needs? Are you comfortable with the unit itself? Do you have questions about your hearing loss moving forward? No matter what questions you may have or how you’re feeling about your device, we’re here to address your concerns at any time.
You won’t find professionals who are more dedicated to you than the team at Valley Hearing Center. To get started with us today, schedule a free hearing test by calling (831) 240-4162.
- We accept all clients and insurance including Medicare and MEDI-Cal.